Fleet Dispatching System
Easy-to-use, Affordable Dispatching & GPS Tracking
- Garmin® Navigation Device
- GPS Tracking Device
- Installation Materials
- First Month GPS Tracking and Dispatching Software & Services
- NO CONTRACT
By utilizing fleet dispatching, George Garbis, owner of Classic Towing, has become 75% more efficient and saves $1500/mo in fuel. “If a call comes in, I can dispatch the closest driver. This both saves on fuel and increases our customer service.”
You Own the Equipment with our Fleet Dispatching Software & Service!
By integrating our GPS tracking software and service with Garmin’s® Fleet Management tools, fleet managers and owners can keep in touch with their drivers directly from their PC or Mac web browsers or even their mobile devices. There is no dispatching software to install.
The Track What Matters Fleet Dispatching System & Dispatching Software allows you to:
- Send Stops to drivers
- Automatically give directions to your drivers
- Get the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for drivers
- Send messages to drivers
Using Garmin for Dispatching and GPS Tracking
- Receive multiple choice or free form messages from drivers
- Access all of the Track What Matters GPS Tracking tools from the same browser (Features)
- Do I need a Navigation Device specific to the Trucking Industry (465t / Amazon.com)?
You have options:
The Track What Matters Fleet Dispatching System & Dispatching Software allows you to choose your own equipment. This means that you can select from over 20 different Garmin® Personal Navigation Devices. You don’t even have to buy your GPS navigation devices from us. You will need to purchase a proper wiring harness and your GPS tracking device, but the choice is yours when it comes to your Garmin® navigation device.
How to pick your Garmin® Personal Navigation Device:
Garmin® PNDs come with many features. The important things to consider are:
- Size of the screen- If your drivers are driving large trucks, they might need a larger screen.
- Battery backup – Some Garmin® PNDs have a battery backup allowing your driver to take the unit with him and use it outside the vehicle.
- Traffic – Many Garmin® PNDs come with live traffic updates. Of these, some have lifetime subscriptions.
- Supported Software Versions – Some Garmin® PNDs support the latest FMI software (2.5). It is definitely best you purchase one of these devices.
- Where to Buy – Many retailers offer Garmin® PNDs for purchase. If you wish to try them out personally, you can find them at a large retailer like Best Buy, Sears, or Wal-Mart. However, if you are comfortable shopping on the Internet, online retailers like Amazon.com or Walmart.com could be a better choice for price.
- Extra Features – Many of Garmin’s® PNDs have extra features like bluetooth phone integration, video display, and more… Most fleet drivers will not put these to use. However, it is very possible that any PND you purchase will have some of these features.
- Is it on the list? – The Garmin® PND you purchase must be on the list of approved items. Supported Garmin® Devices