Our Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking device provides daily tracking and monitoring of your remote assets by leveraging satellite technology, allowing you to manage your remote assets in most any geographical coverage areas.
This satellite technology provides a secure, reliable communication which is not bound by cellular coverage maps, allowing you to track on a global basis.
Whether your asset is fixed or mobile, we are able to do both, at rest and in-motion tracking configurations, and with long-life solutions and low maintenance the satellite tracking device proves a perfect solution for a wide variety of industries.
- Gyroscope Technology
- Built-in Motion Sensors
- At Rest & In-Motion Tracking Configurations
- Provides Latitude & Longitude Coordinates
- Low Maintenance & Long-life Solutions
- Google Mapping: Satellite & Street Views
- Gain Visibility into your Operations
- Verify Equipment Utilization to Increase Revenues and Maximize Profitability
- Reduce Costs by Eliminating Manual On-site Checks and Visits
- Reduce Operating Expenses
- Enhance Safety and Reduce Liability
Let’s Work Together
While Satellite Tracking Technology may be the best way to keep track of your assets in spite of unreliable cellular service, we would like to assess your business before providing a solution for you. Together we can work together and find out if Satellite Tracking is the best option for you.
A great aspect of partnering with Track What Matters is that we have many GPS tracking devices for you to choose from. Each device has its own benefits and are designed for a range of applications. To better serve you, we like to do a brief consultation on your business, so we can tailor-fit a solution for your particular needs.
If you are interested in finding out more information on Satellite Tracking devices or technology, one of our GPS specialists would be happy to speak with you. You are welcome to fill out the contact form, or simply give us a call at 1.800.293.0420